Upset Pick Contest (Week 3) posted September 19, 2017 at 8:23 AM
Discussion Person

SpiffyGuitarMan

Birmingham, AL

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

There we go!  Took a couple weeks, but we got a bunch of people on the board.  here are the current standings:

JTimm – 4

Spiff – 2

CornHuskers – 2

HuskerFaithful – 2

GoUtes – 1

Obviously you can only pick the underdog; I use Yahoo.com for my spread. An underdog by 3 1/2 points or less is worth 1 point if they win, 4-8 points is worth 2, and 8 1/2 or more is worth 3. 

I'll take San Diego St over Stanford for 3 and the lead (assuming a certain other player doesn't get points lol)

Discussion Person

Dasyboja

Industry, PA

Fanatic

give me BYU for 3 ..

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

Give me Purdue over Missouri for 2 points.

Discussion Person

GO UTES!!

Salt Lake City, UT

Fanatic

This week has some awful choices. I'm going to go with the lowly Jayhawks of Kansas (sorry any fans of Kansas, but it is football season) over Ohio for 2 points.

Discussion Person

Huskerfaithful

Omaha, NE

Fanatic

I'm gonna take Tennessee over Florida for 2

Discussion Person

SpiffyGuitarMan

Birmingham, AL

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

All the point values look good guys.  May the odds be ever in your favor

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

question, do you take the spread from when we post or what the final spread is before the game?

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

CornHuskers,, I've always just made it an honor system kind of thing when I handle the points. If you say it was 2 points when you posted, I'm probably not going to check. If you don't post an amount, it's going to be whatever the line is when I go to look. 

Long story short, officially the line is whatever it was when you posted it, which means occasionally, you could have two people picking the same game for different amounts.

Discussion Person

HerkyOnPot

Iowa City, IA

Fanatic

Iowa over Penn State for 3

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

Herky's here! I'll transfer your pick over to the Week 4 post that I'm about to make!

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

Never mind. Spiffy got you!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click click here to login or here to create an account.