Upset Pick Contest (Week 2) posted September 9, 2017 at 7:07 PM
Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

So last week went pretty chalky for the most part, so we didn't have much scoring. I was the only one to notch a win, so I lead with 2 points. Since I feel like I let CornHuskers down, I'm going to let him pick two games this week unless everyone has a problem with that.

Obviously you can only pick the underdog; I use Yahoo.com for my spread. An underdog by 3 1/2 points or less is worth 1 point if they win, 4-8 points is worth 2, and 8 1/2 or more is worth 3. 

My pick is UGA over Notre Dame for 2.

Discussion Person

SpiffyGuitarMan

Birmingham, AL

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

Dangit, you beat me to the punch lol.  I'll take the Bulldogs as well.

And I have no problem with CornHuskers picking two games (just pick the underdogs this time lol)

Discussion Person

TheTopFan

Greenville, SC

Fans25 Staff

Fanatic

Gimme UNC over Louisville 

I am seeing the spread anywhere from 5.5 to 10

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

What I use has 10, so that's a 3-pointer.

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

Yahoo didn't have any odds listed when I went there, to make it easy I took these from espn.

Stanford over USC for 2 points, listed there at -6.5

and since I am really not too confident on most of these, give me Central Michigan over Kansas for another 2, sitting at -5.5 right now. That feels like a safe underdog pick lol. 

Discussion Person

CornHuskers

Papillion, NE

Fanatic

Yahoo didn't have any odds listed when I went there, to make it easy I took these from espn.

Stanford over USC for 2 points, listed there at -6.5

and since I am really not too confident on most of these, give me Central Michigan over Kansas for another 2, sitting at -5.5 right now. That feels like a safe underdog pick lol. 

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

Yeah, it's being dumb this year and starting you on Thursday whether there are any "bettable" games or not. You have to change the date towards the top of the white part.

Discussion Person

HuskerChamp1

Omaha, NE

Fanatic

Nebraska over Oregon

Discussion Person

GO UTES!!

Salt Lake City, UT

Fanatic

I'll take a one-pointer in Duke over Northwestern.

Discussion Person

Huskerfaithful

Omaha, NE

Fanatic

UGA over ND for 1 I think

Discussion Person

TopJTimm

Macon, GA

Fanatic

I've got that at 2 points HuskerFaithful

Discussion Person

Dasyboja

Industry, PA

Fanatic

late to the party again, so i will take Boise State for 3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Click click here to login or here to create an account.